Tuesday 8 November 2016

The Mandela Effect (Part 1)


All of my research and videos concerning this topic were erased with my youtube channel but fortuneately I have found the videos I made months ago.

From this point I will try to reconstruct what I had learned. 

Many are familiar with the alteration in Forrest Gump starring Tom Hanks.


The Aqua Teal Cyan colour coding is very suspect as I established in an earlier article
its connect to Time Travel.


At the moment of writing this article I have no reasoning that would help the reader understand what it is I have correlated and witnessed in regards to alterations in the time line. 

All I can do is explain it to myself as best I can. 


The interesting distortion is the referencing the year 1990 and Death.


In the time line I am currently in and writing this article from, Nelson Mandela died in 2013. Many claim he died in 1990. 

What is interesting is the media referencing putting the two together. Like it is a subliminal. 


There was much talk about CERN's "Happy" video, but many missed the whole BOND
code and what it was referring to.
Idris Elba played Nelson Mandela in the film Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom.


So Idris Elba who plays Nelson Mandela, is slated to be the next James Bond. 

This explains our CERN "BOND" "MANDELA" code words but I have yet to see anyone but myself make this connection. 

Disappointing to say the least. 


Idris Elba heard about Mandela's "Death" during filming.

Now JIF peanut butter connects into the Mandela Effect in the most insane of ways.

Similar colours to the South African flag.
In this JIF commercial, the girl points to Saturn on the computer monitor.
Saturn is the God of Time.

In another commercial, the woman grabs a jar of JIF which sits next to a pink dinosaur.
This is a secret code in reference to a museum and its missing dinosaur exhibit
which is connected back to the Mandela Effect.

The pink colour ties into some very eerie creepy weird stuff that I couldn't believe but belief is not required for me when it comes to making connections that others would ignore or miss completely.

The $50 dollar bill encodes Hoover Dam imagery, but there is a pink colour that is
hard to find, but the use of it here is distinctive and could only refer to so much.

Cynthia Sue Larson spoke about a missing dinosaur at one point in relation to the Mandela Effect.
She never spoke directly about my connections with JIF peanut butter. I suspect she is involved in some way.


Keep in mind the pink-purple sky theme.

Now upon Nelson Mandela's death, Bernice King summoned up the same Neuro Linguistic Programming that was used on America and the world in relation to Obama's election.


The Mandela "Cult" is eerie and creepy to say the least.

When the dimensions collapse in Mortal Kombat II, the sky turns purple.
The location is Hawaii, reminiscent of Lemuria.
There is a whole other story here that is hidden from the collective consciousness of mankind.

The fuckery that is Relay For Life.
It's pure evil and not hidden at all.
Yes ... they are an army of purple ... from what dimension ?
This was interesting seeing as the red writing is near identical to what was used
on the World Trade Center beam that was signed by Obama.
We Remember, We Rebuild, We Come Back Stronger.
There is a Time Travel element to this that is very much hidden. 


There were two songs I used in the video I made about this topic, Purple Skies and another one that referenced the same words "We Remember". 

Purple Skies mentions "Painted Lies" which is indeed what Relay For Life was advertising. 


The Aliester Crowley theme and "Survivor".
Did they Survive something they aren't telling us about?
Back To The Future, the scene encodes exactly what is transpiring. 

The videos I made were alot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment