Monday 7 November 2016

A Criminal Landlord Named David Williams (Part 1)


David Williams stole my Xbox One (over 900$ of equipment), lied about it to my mother's face as well as my girlfriend.

He stole the $450 rent money I paid him for the month of October and then said that I never had paid.

Why was I living in the house til October 9th, 2016 then?


LOL
Did not find an xbox , fat fucking thief.

So November 7, 2016 my girlfriend recieves a message from David Williams. 

The police decided to allow the robbery and not do anything about it, and now David William's says the police are after me and I am crazy. 

HAHA! Good one. 

No, I am not crazy, just extremely tired of bullshitters and thieves. 

After the theft and subsequent homelessness, David Williams' continues to rent out rooms. Is Kijiji aware of this? I notified them but his ads are back up.

My girlfriend bought my the Xbox One for my birthday in 2015, and David Williams has stolen OUR property.

It's interesting that the theft isn't enough for that fat piece of shit, he seeks to destroy my relationship with my girlfriend.

He attempted multiple times that night to manipulate my girlfriend and make her believe I am crazy.

He is a psychological manipulator and should be regarded as dangerous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6u8YDu3gN0


Manipulative thieving piece of shit David Williams



This fat fuck landlord should be the one in jail, but the justice system is quite retarded as are the OPP. 

The police are the dangerous criminals but before they silence me I will expose all of them including Xbox one thieves like David Williams. 

I will warn others in Orleans about renting a room from this psychological manipulator and con artist.


Feel free to call him and ask him about what happened, I'm sure lying all the time takes alot of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment