Wednesday 23 November 2016

Kim LaCapria's Involvement With PizzaGate (Part 1)


She wanted to involve herself. 
She is now covering up for the criminals. 

This kind of behaviour would indicate involvement and I will attempt to show this.


To the ignorant Kim is just another girl ... cept for that Hexagon and the TEAL colour ...

She would have us believe she isn't involved with "The Occult". 

You are lying Kim ... and covering up for criminals.

Yes, look at it, look at the colour ... 

On the Jewish Tree of Life TEAL is representative of DEATH.
Do tell us Kim you have no idea what Kabbalah is, we believe you of course ...

My concern with you "Kim" is why even speak about Pizza Gate?
How does a "Conspiracy Theory" affect you personally?

A Conspiracy Theory?
Well Kim, it probably would have been good for you to have kept quiet, but your kind rarely does.
So it is all false Kim?
I'm sure I can trust you and John Podesta and Hillary Clinton.
These are your sources ???
LMAO!!!

Mockery?
I love how you encode the Ouraborus, and yet you don't believe in the Occult ... clever.
Not clever enough.

Who the fuck you think you are fooling?
You won't escape

Told you I would expose you

You are one creepy fuck .... I wonder what you are hiding 


No comments:

Post a Comment