Saturday 26 November 2016

Deciphering PizzaGate (Part 2)


I find it very bizarre looking at my old articles in regards to PizzaGate. 

Even back in November of 2013 I had broken some code that directly correlates to all that is unfolding now.

That being said, I will continue where I left off.

http://radicalminds2020.blogspot.ca/2013/11/gender-bending-chemicals-covert.html
I was so right about this ...
Even the ~ symbol ...
How could I have been so right ....

It startles me that I had picked up on the grey alien connections. Especially upon seeing some of the murals at Comet Ping Pong; Ground Zero for PizzaGate.

So disturbing ...
I don't know what to think ....

John Podesta's emails have incriminated him and revealed the extent of "PizzaGate"

There are many other Pizza places operating with symbols connected to pedophilia and points to even more insidious activities.

If you have seen the previous articles you will already be
familiar with the spiral symbol pedophiles use to communicate their
interest in young boys.
Sun disc imagery, but that isn't the most obvious part.

33 - Freemasonry



There can be no mistake at this point.


Strong is another code word for Sodomy.
The Bible even mentions the Strong Man Spirit.
I'll leave this to your imagination ...
Not sure what code is being communicated here, but "Wings" could
be something as well as "Basket".



So much more to decode.

No comments:

Post a Comment