Thursday 19 October 2017

Re-Evaluating Reality (Part 1)


I never quite understood what I was trying to do with previous articles. It has been a jigsaw puzzle to solve what is going on and I'm still no closer to understanding. It's a mystery that remains like a splinter in my mind.

I want to bring up Elisa Lam, and the connection this has to the 2006 film The Departed starring Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio and Vera Farmiga, which is highly surprising and shocking because the connections have extraordinary ramifications. 

Jack Nicholson is most highly recognized for his role in Stanley Kubrick's The Shining co starring Shelley Duvall. I wrote about Shelley recently when she appeared on Dr Phil communicating weird information.


This is a side note. What I really want to focus on is the "Lisa Lam did it" subliminal in The Departed.
And with the Vera Farmiga-Danielle La Vertie connection this
becomes weirder and weirder ...
The murder has been connected back to a 2002 film Dark Water starring Jennifer Connelly.

I have written a few articles decoding her other movies, and water is a key theme in all of them.

http://thedeuteriummysteryfiles.blogspot.ca/2015/05/heavy-water-symbolism-in-media-culture.html
http://thedeuteriummysteryfiles.blogspot.ca/2015/05/the-deuterium-thieves-code-part-1.html


 There is also Vera Farmiga's character who looks near identical to Danielle La Vertie, someone who I connected back to the Hampstead investigation.






Vera Farmiga
Vera Farmiga from The Departed (2006) (LEFT)
Danielle La Vertie (RIGHT)

VERA ~ LA VERTIE

The connection was to Ricky Dearman. 


I wrote about Dearman years ago and made alot of connections but now I see this ties into Hollywood in a major way.

Vera Farmiga also starred in The Manchurian Candidate (2004) which co starred Meryl Streep who is now connected to Harvey Weinstein.




It is a big puddle of shit and everyone is dirty.

One last note, is Project "Veritas" also connected to them?

http://heavytruth.blogspot.ca/2017/01/project-veritas-part-2.html

3 comments:

  1. Check again next time. "Liza did it!" is just a cameo of a girl called Liza. Take a look at this : http://i_eat_ny.blogspot.com/2006/10/i-did-it.html

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera Farmiga "near identical"? No, not even close. Also, it's Vérité, not Vertie. It's French for truth. Veritas is Latin for truth. Project Veritas is a misnomer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy!!just this week I wondered if Vera Farmiga and Shelly Duval were related in some way! they give me the same vibe and I knew shelly has had mental issues- which I believe to be spiritual warfare- a literal battle for her soul as she has been subjected to evil dark trauma! just imagine filming the shining alone!!

    ReplyDelete